miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010



In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE.

Hi, there! My name’s Marlyn Gonzalez but you can call me marlyn!. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracibo in Milagro Norte. I’m 23 years old and I study Public Accounting at

I love music, studying Accounting, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accountan. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you lik eit.. leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario